- Why should I register my Gift Card?
- Are there any fees associated with my Gift Card?
- I have a Gift Certificate, can I still use it?
- I lost my Gift Card, what can I do?
- Where can I buy a CIA Gift Card?
- I still have questions, who can I talk to?
Why should I register my Gift Card?
Registering your card ensures that if it lost or stolen, we can quickly replace it. Follow this link to register your card.
I lost my Gift Card, what can I do?
If you have registered your Gift Card, we can easily replace it at its value at the time the loss is reported. Simply call 1-866-242-7787, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. PST and a representative will assist you.
Where can I buy a CIA Gift Card?
Gift Cards may be purchased online or by calling 1-866-242-7787, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. PST. Near a campus? Visit one of our CIA Restaurants to purchase a Gift Card.
I still have questions, who can I talk to?
We’re here to help! To speak with someone immediately please call 1-866-242-7787 (8 a.m.–5 p.m. PST) or send us an e-mail at [email protected].