- Why should I register my CIA Gift Card?
- Are there any fees associated with my CIA Gift Card?
- I have a CIA Gift Certificate, can I still use it?
- I lost my CIA Gift Card, what can I do?
- Where can I buy a CIA Gift Card?
- Where can I use my CIA Gift Card?
- When does my CIA Gift Card expire? What about my bonus CIA Gift Card from the special promotion running through June 30, 2020?
- If I received a bonus CIA Gift Card, can I use it at the same time as the original one?
- I have an old CIA Gift Card, how do I find out if I can still use it?
- I still have questions, who can I talk to?
Why should I register my CIA Gift Card?
Registering your card ensures that if it lost or stolen, we can quickly replace it. Follow this link to register your card.
I lost my CIA Gift Card, what can I do?
If you have registered your CIA Gift Card, we can easily replace it at its value at the time the loss is reported. Simply call 1-866-242-7787, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. PST and a representative will assist you.
- Dine at any of the CIA’s award-winning restaurants and bakery cafés at our New York, California, or Texas campuses.
- Register online for one of our many Boot Camps or cooking, baking, or wine classes for food enthusiasts or call 1-800-888-7850.
- Shop at the Spice Islands Marketplace® in St. Helena, CA or The Store at CIA Copia in Napa, CA when you visit our California campus.
- Book a tour of our beautiful Hyde Park, NY campus or discover the Greystone Experience at our Napa Valley California campus.
- CIA Gift Cards are not valid at the Craig Claiborne (Barnes & Noble) Bookstore at the New York campus.
When does my CIA Gift Card expire? What about my bonus CIA Gift Card from the special promotion running through June 30, 2020?
The complimentary CIA Gift Card is valid through December 31, 2021. A traditional CIA Gift Card is valid for up to five years from the purchase date.
I have an old CIA Gift Card, how do I find out if I can still use it?
In accordance with the New York State Abandoned Property Law, The Culinary Institute of America is required to remit all CIA Gift Card balances that have been inactive for five years and either were purchased by a New York resident or where the card has no contact information regarding the purchaser. Guests who believe there is a balance on a CIA Gift Card are asked to contact the State of New York Unclaimed Funds, Office of the Comptroller at 1-800-221-9311 with their CIA Gift Card number.